DON'T RENT THAT HOUSE, BUY IT!
Buying a house means you are buying a new brick every month, Renting a house means you are buying that same brick for your landlord!
What will The Mortgage Centre (Belfast) do for me?
We are commited to ensuring we get the keys to your new home so we promise we will:
||Meet with you either at our office or even in your own home to discuss wants and needs.
||Explain every stage of the process clearly.
||Take you through the full application process.
||Liaise between the lender and yourself.
||Ensure that you are given the right protection for your needs and budget.
||Keep in contact for your remortgage and renewal needs.
||Be there for you for all your mortgage advice needs
What costs are involved?
You also need to take the following costs into consideration:
- Mortgage repayments
- Mortgage protection insurance for if you fall ill or lose your job*
- Life assurance to enable your family to pay off the mortgage if you die
- Home & Contents insurance against the risk of theft, fire, flood or other accidents
- Rates or other local government property charges
- Gas, electricity, telephone, etc
- Ground rent and service charges may apply
Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
As part of the process of buying a house or flat you may also need to pay for:
- A solicitor or licensed conveyancer
- An independent survey
- The mortgage to be arranged
- The Land Registry fee
- Stamp Duty
- Moving Costs
Using state of the art mortgage sourcing systems to ensure you get the latest offers the lenders have to offer and using years of mortgage experience your adviser can ensure that you get the right mortgage from the right lender for the right price.
The Mortgage Process
Assuming you have now found your new house and have made your offer for purchase it is now time to find your mortgage. The Mortgage Centre (Belfast) is here to help and guide you through the whole homebuying or remortgage process.
- AIP (Agreement in Principle) - this is a credit check and affordability check on the applicants
- Application - Filling out the lenders application forms to register for the mortgage product of your choice.
- We will advise you on the documentary requirements the lenders request for the application
- Valuation - The house will be valued by the lender to ensure that it falls within their criteria for value and structural integrity
- Mortgage Offer - This is when the lender has passed the applicants and property as suitable security for the loan.
- Conveyancing - Solicitors will work to ensure that all the correct searches are made both on the applicants and also the property. They will create new deeds for the applicants and show the lenders interest over the funds to be released.
- Completion - The lender will release the funds to the solicitor and he will then complete the purchase/remortgage process and the deeds will be registered in the applicants name.